Every woman tends to worry at some point about what their hair looks like. Sometimes it seems our hair has a mind of its own! Don't worry about a bad hair day again. Keep your look fresh by accessorizing your hairstyles. There are many fun hairstyles that use ribbons, and you can even create your own special look with a little imagination.
Some cute styles with ribbons for little girls include:
• Braids: Weave a thin ribbon into the hair as you braid it, or even do two or three ribbons to match other clothing or accessories. Pigtail braids are a cute look with ribbons braided in them.
• Head Bands: A ribbon can be made into a head band easily: just wrap a ribbon of medium thickness around the head and pin it back with bobby pins in the back of the hair.
•Bows: Bows made out of ribbons are a fun, easy to make fashion statement. Just pull the hair back into a ponytail and tie the ribbon into a bow around it. You might want to use a clear elastic hair tie to help keep the ponytail in place.
Just because you are an adult doesn't meant that you can't wear your hair with bows in it. Many hairstyles for kids look just as good on adults and teenagers; braids and bows never go out of style just because you are older. Some hairstyles with ribbons in them for adults are:
• Medieval Ribbons: Braid your hair into small braids, weaving ribbons through them, and pull your hair into a bun on top of your head.
• Curly Updos: Curl your hair and make it into a bun, then wrap a ribbon around the bun, securing it with bobby pins.
• Bows and Wrapping Braids: Bows can be used much like you would use them in a child's hairstyle, or you can try something new and put the bow on the side of your hair, at the bottom of a braid, or in a bun. Wrapping ribbons into your braids is also a stylish hairstyle idea.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different types of ribbons. Satins, grosgrain, organza, double ruffle... the ribbon choices and colors are endless. Try different ribbons in different combinations. You can create that unique look that is all you! Don't let another bad hair day get you down. Add some ribbon to your hairdo and be fabulous!